• Under their computer literacy program, taught computer basics and applications to help the guests apply and prepare for jobs, and also be in touch with their families
• Helped prepare and serve meals and assisted the guests with shopping in the food pantry
> "Educator - Citizens' Association for Child Rights, Mumbai, India (July 2016 - October 2016)"
• Under their computer literacy program, taught computer basics and applications like MS Paint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint to 5th grade students in the Jayantilal Municipal School
• Introduced the students to programming languages like C++ and Python
> "Event Manager - Undergraduate College of Engineering, Mumbai, India (August 2015 - May 2016)"
• Organized and managed various events like Robotics, C++, Python, Java Programming Workshops, tournaments for Soccer and Cricket during college festivals
• Managed and directed a team to work under rigid deadlines and a budget constraint
> "Coordinator - Lions Club of Mumbai, Mumbai, India (September 2016)"
• Volunteered and coordinated in a cleanliness drive at Girgaum Chowpatty and various other locations, to extend help to the BMC team involved in the task of cleaning the beaches and other polluted areas all over Mumbai after the Ganpati Festival